Access Auto Finance Ltd
Qualifying Financial Entity Disclosure Statement
Name: Access Auto Finance Ltd Phone: 07 560 2958
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Free Phone: 0800 749 776
Address: 4b Queen St Fax: 07 560 2958
PO Box 924 Website: www.accessautofinance.co.nz
AAF is a Qualifying Financial Entity, licensed by the Financial Markets Authority as a Qualifying Financial Entity under the Financial Advisers Act 2008.
As a Qualifying Financial Entity, Access Finance takes responsibility for the services provided by its staff.
Access Finance staff can provide you with financial adviser services for the following products:
- Access Finance vehicle loans, mortgage loans and personal loans made by Access Finance
- Lifestyle Loan Protection insurance, GAP insurance, and mechanical breakdown cover
No fees are charged for advice from Access Finance staff.
If you have a problem:
- Please discuss the matter with an Access Finance staff member or the manager of Access Finance and we will try to fix the problem.
- You can also write to the Manager of Access Finance at the above address. Access Finance’s internal complaints procedures are intended to provide a
- timely response to your complaint, but if we can’t agree on a solution, you can seek free assistance from:
Financial Dispute Resolution Free Phone 0508 337 337
Freepost 231075 Fax 04 918 4901
P.O. Box 5730 Email: email@example.com
Wellington 6145 Website: www.fdr.org.nz
109 Featherston Street
Our membership number is FM0454.
You can check Access Finance’s registration status at http://www.fspr.govt.nz.
You can also contact the Financial Markets Authority for information about financial advisers.
You can report information or complain about the conduct of Access Finance or its staff to the Financial Markets Authority,
but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose first to use the dispute resolution procedures described above.
The Financial Markets Authority’s contact details are:
The Financial Markets Authority
PO Box 1179, Free Phone: 0800-434 566
Wellington 6140 Website: www.fma.govt.nz
Fax: 04 472 8076